Sr Product Manager, Commerce Services and Platform
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Mar 29, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200143502
Do you love to create groundbreaking ideas? Do you enjoy collaborating with coworkers and making lasting connections with others? Join our Apple Online Store Product team, and you'll help Apple make sure our customers experience an online shopping experience like no other. As leader the Commerce Services and Platform team, you will be responsible for core commerce services that power Apple's Online Store and collaborate with stakeholders across multiple teams to define and build our next generation technology platform. You will work with the broad product organization to ensure that the necessary services are built for extensibility, efficient time to market and most importantly, to meet Apple's evolving Ecommerce strategy. You will translate various business strategies and goals into a technology roadmap, working closely with engineering to assess current state and chart out the future course for the platform. Areas that this product team oversee include content and asset management, ERP, cloud and other environments, product data, communications (i.e. notifications, texts, emails, etc.) and the services that power our external commerce partnerships such as TMall.
- 8+ years of hands-on experience working on Ecommerce and Internet initiatives for large- scale global companies.
- Self-directed, with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven record delivering complex technology projects leveraging a broad set of technologies.
- Deep understanding of relevant technologies including machine learning, product data, content mangement, iOS, ERP, omni channel, AR, etc.
- Have a proven ability to establish rapport, credibility and influence others to drive results across a broad cross functional team.
- Must have the ability to clearly articulate strategy and requirements to stakeholders, engineering, designers, analytics and business partners.
- Possess strong decision making and prioritization skills; have experience planning complex development and production schedules.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
- Strong sense of eCommerce customer psychology, user experience and uncompromising focus on the highest quality.
This individual needs a combination of technical skills, business acumen and a deep understanding of the effort that is required to manage a large, multinational Ecommerce site. They must be able to fluently communicate with technical and non-technical individuals, and lead a team that is able to deliver large complex initiatives. They must also embrace the change management portions of platform initiatives in order to ensure success of these pivotal programs.
Education & Experience
- Completion of an undergraduate or graduate degree. Computer Science degree preferred. - Consumer E-commerce experience. - Experience with technology architecture. - Strong technical or engineering expertise.
Back to top