Sr. Internal Communications Manager
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Sep 16, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200191835
We are seeking a dynamic hardworking communications professional to build and deliver our strategy for Apple Cloud Services (ACS) organization. You will plan, lead, execute, measure its success, and improve the programs as needed. You will drive projects from initial concept through final delivery, partnering closely with the leadership teams, Human Resources, and various teams and employees. Is this you!?! The Communication lead should be, at different times, a writer, project manager, critical/creative thinker, storyteller, and communication authority. You will be collaborative, passionate, high energy, organized, articulate, and able to distill messages. This role is located in Cupertino.
- 5+ years in employee or internal communications for high tech.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Sensibility for what makes Apple "Apple," and the ability to reflect it in all communications.
- Strong leadership with emphasis on collaboration, proactive, flexible, can-do attitude.
- A demonstrated passion for the audience experience, design, written and rich media communications, and knowledge of how to leverage each to achieve communication goals.
- Strong project and program management skills, with the ability to drive multiple projects simultaneously.
- Skilled in multi-tasking, delivering under tight timelines, adapting quickly to change.
- Ability to create and foster productive and engaging employee relationships.
- A gifted eye for visual design and aesthetics essential.
- Outstanding Keynote, Pages and Photoshop skills.
- Relentless curiosity, and a passion for using storytelling to create experiences.
- Knowledge of mobile applications, UX/UI, web technologies, and general site management.
- Executive speaker coaching experience a plus.
Develop and execute our communication strategy for ACS, which may include building and publishing a wide variety of materials such as presentations, email messages, web content, newsletters, etc. Drive people initiatives within the organization around mentorship, on-boarding, training, Inclusion and Diversity task force, summits etc. Support ACS-wide communication efforts, such as all hands meetings, email communication, presentations and web content Establish and maintain two-way channels to ensure employees are heard Develop and run communication for monthly newsletters, organization announcements, etc. Lead and support employee initiatives and programs, such as career development, performance reviews, rewards and recognition
Education & Experience
BA degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Business, or a related field desired.
Back to top