Sr. Front End Web Engineer
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Oct 7, 2019
Role Number: 200110037
The autonomous systems team is in search of a curious and innovative team player who is passionate about leveraging cutting edge web technology to deliver experiences that surpass user expectations. Our team works on many impactful web applications and services at Apple where quality and performance cannot be sacrificed.
- BA in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- 7+ years professional experience building responsive, user friendly web applications
- Strong experience using best practices when working with REST APIs
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Experience in developing secure web applications and knowledge of application vulnerabilities such as Cross Site Scripting (XSS), Cross Site Request Forgery (CSRF) etc.
- Good communication and personal skills: ability to interact and work well with members of other functional groups in a project team and a strong sense of project ownership
- Experience with 2D visualization libraries like D3 is a plus
- Experience with 3D visualization tools like Three.js and WebGL is a plus
As a Senior Front End Web Engineer, your responsibilities will include all phases of user interface development. From architecture and design to implementation and customer engagement. You will work with our internal customers and backend developers both on our team and others. We are looking for someone that has an eye for design, is able to communicate well with members outside our team and play an active role in the future roadmap of our applications.
Education & Experience
BA in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
Back to top