Sr Applied Research Engineer, Search Science - Apple Media Products
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: May 27, 2020
Role Number: 200021408
- Deep understanding of machine learning algorithms and Information Retrieval Systems.
- Proficiency in Java or another OO language.
- Scalable data structures, algorithms, and OO software design and implementation skills.
- Experience working with parallel processing technologies such as MapReduce and Hadoop.
- Knowledge of Lucene/SOLR internals.
- Strong written and interpersonal skills.
- Know your way around a Unix command line environment.
results. You will use technology to baseline and prioritize content discovery features. You will ensure successful deployment of features and ranking models in production, A/B testing etc. You will work in collaboration with other world-class engineers, researchers, and statisticians to ensure the features and models are functioning at or above encouraged performance levels. You will be part of bringing the latest in search and discovery ideas to production at a large scale. If you want to craft new ways for customers all over the world to discover content in a rapidly growing catalogue on a range of devices and platforms, this is the place to be.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience. MS or PhD preferred
Back to top