Special Offers, BD Partner Manager - Apple Media
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Mar 17, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200159545
Come be a part of one of the fastest growing businesses at Apple! Apple's Internet Software & Services team is seeking an experienced, thoughtful and entrepreneurial individual with a passion for media and entertainment to help massively grow its services business, including Apple Music, News+, Arcade, and TV+, and strategic offers. You will be supporting the IS&S team's global growth efforts with a focus on developing first to market opportunities. You'll be working cross functionally running multiple concurrent projects with hard deadlines. The role requires a highly motivated and experienced teammate with great attention to detail. You are an effective communicator, a self-starter, and able to develop and manage partnerships, internally or externally, to distribute and market Apple's media and entertainment services. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it!
- Minimum 5-7 years of meaningful industry work experience in running or selling value-added services, consumer subscriptions.
- Deep understanding of how to structure strategic offers and finance modeling.
- Strong knowledge of service complexities in international markets.
- Ability to research, size and prioritize opportunities across businesses to drive subscriber growth and retention.
- Lead and build cross-functional relationships with partners across different LOBs.
- Direct experience within entertainment or OTT services.
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills. Master of building presentations and understanding of Keynote is a plus.
- Strong project management capability with outstanding attention to detail.
- Enjoys projects that can be ambiguous to start but have the ability to develop work streams that lead to meaningful outcomes for all involved.
Help to build business models and programs that advance key strategic objectives for our Services division Passionate about the customer experience and developing plans and offers with partners (internal or external) that will delight Apple customers Ensure that Apple's services are made available to large volumes of customers and marketed in accordance with Apple's high standards Driven by details and finding ways to solve problems Builds and plans for scale along the way and can create a process that is repeatable
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree required; MBA or equivalent degree preferred.
Back to top