Software Quality Engineer - Automation / Web Developer
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Jun 2, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200154109
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We're looking for a passionate Engineer to test frameworks on iOS, watchOS, tvOS, & macOS for Apple Account and Authentication Frameworks. We need someone who is comfortable working in an exciting environment with rapidly changing priorities, and someone creative and inspired to invent new ways to help build better products
- Solid understanding of development lifecycles, testing methodologies, and QA processes.
- Experienced in developing test plans, building tools and test frameworks.
- Strong debugging skills to identify software issues.
- Web development experience with Django, NodeJS, React, or equivalent.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment and can clearly communicate technical problems to software teams and management.
- Passionate and inquisitive, seek to solve everyday problems in innovative ways.
As a Software Quality Engineer you will be responsible for the design and development of a wide range of automated test scripts, including command line and UI based tests. You will also be responsible for building web tools for teams across Apple to help ease in the testing process. We promote innovation and new technology to further improve our creative output. We're looking for a talented and passionate person to join this amazing team, if you feel this is you, we'd love to hear from you.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- Apple will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. If you are applying for a position in San Francisco,
- Apple participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law.
- Apple's committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
- Apple is a drug-free workplace.
Back to top