Software Quality Assurance Manager - Battery Test
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Jun 25, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200159016
Batteries power many of the most exciting devices Apple makes. Have you ever wondered how it all works? We are passionate about testing core technologies such as battery design, gas gauging, and charging! This is your chance to join a key team driving the quality of future Apple products. This is an opportunity to lead a team that tests the integration of hardware, software, firmware, and algorithms.
- 5+ years of experience leading people.
- Experience writing scripts (Python preferred)
- Strong working knowledge of UNIX-like operating systems
- Skills in writing and executing high quality test cases
- Ability to think creatively, problem solve, and innovate
- A desire to learn battery technologies
In this role, you will drive the development, design and execute tests for battery powered products. We are driving the creation of automation and analysis tools as the need arises. You'll benefit from working with a team of hardworking quality engineers looking to take battery technologies to the next level. You are organized and detail oriented and possess excellent trouble shooting skills. You can delegate tasks effectively, and prioritize multiple high priority tasks. We are also looking for someone with good presentation skills, aptitude to distill complex data sets and tell a compelling story. Flexibility and the ability to change course quickly to meet the demands of the business are important.
Education & Experience
- BSc., M.S. or PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering.
Back to top