Posted: Aug 10, 2021
Role Number: 200000756
The Technology Development Group is working on exciting new technologies. We are looking for a driven and dedicated Software QA Engineer. This team is building the core foundational platform for some of Apple's most advanced technologies including the augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) support offered in ARKit and Metal. As part of our creative organization, you will have a uniquely rewarding opportunity to craft future products that will delight and inspire millions of people every day.
- A deep understanding of software testing methodologies and practices
- Experience in developing test plans, test cases, assessing risk and filing appropriate defects
- You are a creative thinker and strong problem solver
The ideal engineer should be comfortable to execute black box and gray box test and also write automated tests and user-level test automation tools. In this role you will be actively involved in understanding features, identifying testing requirements and creating test plans. You will continuously track software bugs and represent the quality from a user's perspective.
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Computer Science/Computer Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
- Exposure to mobile SDK or application testing
- Experience with either/or Computer Vision or Augmented Reality Software/Apps
- 2+ years of experience working in software development and/or testing
- Ability to investigate and debug difficult problems