Software Integrity Engineer
Posted: Oct 28, 2019
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200079018
Why Apple? Apple has a world-class reputation for product quality and we need your help to keep those high standards for macOS Performance. We're looking for critical thinkers who would like to play a key role in our quality engineering process, working in a fast-paced environment across a range of technologies to help us ensure we have best-of-class Performance.
- Excellent debugging, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
- Work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors
- Familiarity with automated test execution and maintaining automated tests
- Demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- System level knowledge on software and hardware is preferred
- Experience with performance testing is preferred
Responsibilities include troubleshooting and debugging any issues with automation and automated tests. Responsible for automated or manual test execution, analyzing test results, reproducing and reporting issues, assist in identifying and reproducing test blocking and automation blocking bugs, and interacting with cross functional team members for performance related tasks and deliverables. Develop, modify, and execute software test plans. You will maintain documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software. Successful candidates will have excellent organizational and communication skills -- you'll be running many different tests at a time, across many different scenarios on a large scale and need to keep careful track of the results -- as well as the creativity and initiative to help us proactively discover performance issues or areas for improvement.
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- PLEASE NOTE: This position will be based in our San Diego location. Travel of up to 20% will also be required.
Back to top