Posted: Mar 30, 2021
Role Number: 200160291
Apple's Technology Development Group is looking for a driven and dedicated Software Infrastructure Lead. In this role you will be responsible for maintaining a highly available infrastructure platform that hosts multiple services for our organization. As a member of our fast-paced group, you will have the unique and rewarding opportunity to be part of a new project and shape upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple's customers every day!
- Experience with macOS and iOS.
- 3+ years experience developing in Python or Go.
- Knowledge of Ansible, Puppet or other operating system configuration management tools.
- Experience with Jenkins or other continuous integration and continuous deployment applications.
- Experience deploying fault tolerant applications in cloud platforms like OpenStack or AWS.
- The ability to stay focused and prioritize workload while maintaining a high standard of quality.
We are looking for a motivated customer-oriented individual who is passionate to develop infrastructure solutions and maintain platforms that host a variety of applications for our organization. You enjoy working on multiple concurrent projects in a fast-paced setting that nurtures growth, collaboration and innovation. Some of your day to day activities will include: Responsible for deploying configurations to infrastructure using centralized tools. Ensure application resiliency using monitoring and telemetry applications. Develop and maintain scripts and services that help improve overall platform health. Detailing and maintaining up to date processes and procedures by following documentation best-practices. Participate in on-call schedule to ensure high service reliability.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in an engineering related field, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with observability tools like Splunk and Grafana.