Software Engineering Manager
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Jul 16, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200181555
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Join Apple's Partner Solutions and Technology team within the Information Systems and Technology organization as a Software Engineer Manager with a passion for delivering spectacular mission critical applications. Our team believes in fun, camaraderie, learning, and collaboration at work, and are looking for candidates that shares those values.
- 10+ years of professional software engineering experience
- 3+ years managing engineering teams that design complex software engineering projects
- Hands on engineering manager, able to understand problems and designs at a very low level to understand the challenges of both engineers and end users
- Expected to contribute to and challenge decisions related to Architecture, Development and Operational processes, Product and Features.
- Extensive experience working with: Java, Elastic, Spark, Cassandra, Kafka and similar technologies in production contexts at scale
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals, object-oriented programming and design skills
- Demonstrable experience leading cross functional projects which have had tangible impact to the direction of the org
- Strong organizational skills and experience working on large multi-functional teams
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
This will be your opportunity to be part of the team that builds the Customer and Partner Facing Apps and is in-charge of defining the Next Gen Digital Consumer experience. Key responsibilities: Apple Partners Solution & Technologies team has an opportunity for a Software Engineering Leader to drive tools, applications, and processes to support its dynamic growth. Join our exciting team that is dedicated to providing the highest quality video products to our customers. We seek a standout colleague who is able to tackle problems under a tight deadline constraints and deliver imaginative solutions. Responsibilities will include: lead a team of highly motivated engineers, architecture and design of highly available and scalable solutions that can scale to Apple and it's Partners growing needs, be responsible for promised deliveries on time with uncompromisable quality, collaborate with Business, application owners, developers and Project Management team and cross functional teams to drive deliverables.
Education & Experience
Masters or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
Back to top