Software Engineer - Retail Stores Applications
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Apr 4, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200146735
We are a diverse collection of thinkers and doers, continually reimagining our products, systems, and practices to help people do what they love in best user friendly efficient way. Apple is a deeply collaborative place, where everything we build is the result of people in different roles and teams working together to make each other's ideas stronger. That same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices, strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. Do you want to work with talented peers who are building a world-class retail experience for Apple's Retail store customers? If you're passionate about building large-scale, resilient, always-on distributed systems, then this is THE place for you! We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer(s) to join our Retail Store Applications team, who will bring their experience and work with an excellent engineering team to deliver high-impact solutions to our Apple customers.
- 4+ years of experience in crafting and implementing micro-services serving high volume requests a day
- Fluency in object-oriented programming
- Expertise with software development in JVM-based languages (Java preferred)
- Experience working with databases, relational or NoSQL and streaming solutions like Kafka
- Engineering discipline to produce high-quality software
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
As an engineer on this team, you will work with a talented group of fellow Engineers and Product Managers to build applications. You will be responsible for: - Design and Develop solutions with proven architecture and design principles - Build resilient and highly-scalable micro-services - Write well-crafted, testable, maintainable code - Adopt and Champion CI/CD principles - Mentor other engineers in and across teams
Education & Experience
BA/BS in Computer Science, Math or another technical field or equivalent.
Back to top