Software Engineer, Reactive Frameworks
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Oct 1, 2020
Role Number: 200186601
Are you interested in shaping next generation Application and Infrastructure architecture at a scale that everyone dreams of? The AMP Architecture team is looking for engineers who want to push the boundaries of efficient web services communication using reactive, non-blocking programming techniques and technologies such as HTTP/2, TLS, Netty and QUIC. Join the AMP Architecture team to define and implement the top-notch cross services communication layer.
- 4+ years of experience in software development in Java.
- Strong experience with rxjava, netty, vertx.io, playframework, lightbend or other reactive frameworks required.
- In-Depth understanding of TCP and UDP, TLS and HTTP.
- Experience with ZipKin, OpenTracing, AppDynamics or similar systems is a plus.
- Practical experience building, testing and supporting web services.
- Strong software and system design skills are required.
- Experience of using automated testing throughout the SDLC.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with technical and non-technical cross-functional teams.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced and challenging work environment.
The AMP Architecture team partners with a variety of stakeholders to improve software and services architecture, and to solve big cross functional problems. In your role, you'll reinvent and reimplement service-to-service communication for the next generation of AMP services in a small team. You would be self-motivated to (1) define the problems (2) design, plan & discuss solutions and (3) collaborate with partner teams to develop the solution and deliver end-user value. Attention to detail and a perseverance to deliver a high-quality, well tested and maintainable code is a must. You need to be highly dedicated and driven to achieve and exceed commitments. You should possess a strong passion to work in the area of high volume analytic processing in a growing energizing environment of innovation while exuding tight-knit teamwork skills. You will not be afraid to question assumptions and possess excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills. You should have a desire to learn and educate us to make us better, and grow our team's expertise in reactive technologies. If you want to be part of this amazing team, this position is for you.
Education & Experience
Back to top