Software Engineer, Location Frameworks
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Feb 28, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200035219
Join our Sensing and Connectivity team and drive innovation that matters! We craft and seamlessly integrate technologies that enrich people's lives and deliver the best user-experience. We're looking for people who are passionate about building technology that will make a difference. Power the next generation of location-aware applications for users and developers. We design and develop the location services available on all of our platforms: iOS, macOS, tvOS and watchOS. We are looking for a highly motivated software engineer with technical fundamentals in Computer Science.
- 2+ years of professional experience in C or C++ or Objective-C
- Deep understanding of multi-threaded programming and synchronization
- Experience crafting and then supporting API's Broad experience in overall system design and implementation
- Can work in a reciprocal environment and clearly communicate while expertly driving multiple projects across many teams
- Laser-focus on the smallest details that are substantial to our customers
You will help design and architect new location features You will maintain and improve the CoreLocation framework in the public SDK You will implement and optimize daemons backing our SDK frameworks You will develop the software that powers our next generation hardware You will drive correct usage of API internally and externally
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Familiarity with iOS or macOS helpful
Back to top