Software Engineer, iOS / MacOS
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Jul 28, 2020
Role Number: 200121719
We are looking for experienced software engineers to join our team that's building applications, frameworks, system services and tools for macOS, iOS, iPadOS, watchOS and tvOS for Apple's Identity Management Platform. We promote creativity and building novel solutions to secure Apple's services at a global scale. If you would like to be part of this small team that makes a huge impact at Apple, we'd love to hear from you.
- Extensive knowledge of AppKit and/or UIKit
- Experience in software architectures, design, and complex problem solving
- Drive to independently learn and master new technologies
- Technical leader with strong programming skills and a passion for user experience
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills
We are seeking hands-on technical engineers with a strong background in developing applications and frameworks that provide outstanding user experience. In this highly visible position, you will collaborate with multi-functional engineering teams in Apple, to brainstorm novel approaches, tackle complex engineering and architectural problems and deliver solutions that are impactful to the entire company.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree/MS/PhD in Computer Science or equivalent
Back to top