Software Engineer in Test - Apple Cloud
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Apr 8, 2020
Role Number: 200128812
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, extraordinary ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We are looking for a Software Engineer in Test with a passion for automation and development to ultimately ensure a surprise and delight our users. We are a group of hard-working engineers that don multiples hats: coder, hacker, debugger, and most importantly, customer advocate. We are seeking someone who is passionate about working in an exciting environment with rapidly changing priorities. Your background should be a good blend of programming and automating. You are dedicated, motivated, and willing to switch context in a heartbeat. You are creative and inspired to invent new ways to analyze and build better products.
- Software QA/black box testing experience
- Diagnostic skills with large, interconnected backend services a plus
- Experience in designing and building automated test frameworks for web and/or mobile applications
- Proficiency in Python, Swift or Java
- Knowledge of WebDriver protocol, Selenium or Appium
- Creative thinker and strong problem solver
- Strong technical experience on multiple platforms (OS X, iOS, Windows, etc.)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
In this position, you'll have the opportunity to collaborate with multi-functional engineering teams that design and build some of the core backend platform frameworks and systems that will power the next generation of Apple's iCloud products. You apply a high level of accountability to ensure that the iCloud experience on OS X and iOS is second to none. RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE: - Work closely with a development team on manual testing for new features - Responsible for building new features for automation framework - Providing support to QA teams utilizing the automation framework.
Education & Experience
BS EE/CE/CS or equivalent industry experience
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- Apple will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. If you are applying for a position in San Francisco, please click here...
- Apple participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as the need arises by law. Learn more.
- Apple's committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Learn more.
Back to top