Software Engineer in Test - Apple Cloud
Posted: Dec 4, 2019
Role Number: 200128812
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, phenomenal ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We are looking for a Software Engineer in Test with a passion for automation and development to ultimately ensure a surprise and delight our users. We are a group of hard-working engineers that don multiples hats: coder, hacker, debugger, and most importantly, customer advocate. We are seeking someone who is passionate about working in an exciting environment with rapidly changing priorities. Your background should be a good blend of programming and automating. You are dedicated, motivated, and willing to switch context in a heartbeat. You are creative and inspired to invent new ways to analyze and build better products.
- Strong experience in designing and building automated test frameworks for web and/or mobile applications
- Programming in Java or other Object Oriented language required
- Proficiency in Swift is a plus
- Knowledge of WebDriver protocol (for driving multiple platforms, web, and mobile)
- Knowledge of Selenium or Appium is a plus
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration testing
- Creative thinker and strong problem solver
- Strong technical experience on multiple platforms (OS X, iOS, etc.)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
In this position, you'll have the opportunity to collaborate with multi-functional engineering teams that design and build some of the core backend platform frameworks and systems that will power the next generation of Apple's iCloud products. You apply a high level of accountability to ensure that the iCloud experience on OS X and iOS is second to none. Responsibilities include: • Work closely with a development team on the design and implementation of a new automation framework. • Responsible for building new features for automation framework • Design and build Reporting infrastructure implementation. • Investigate / Analyze a Continuous Integration solution. • Providing support to QA teams utilizing the automation framework.
Education & Experience
Back to top