Software Engineer - iCloud Web Apps
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: May 13, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200168288
- Strong software development abilities
- Experience architecting large-scale applications
- Ability to effectively communicate within a team and with project stakeholders
- Excellent problem solving and analytical thinking skills
- Enthusiastic about quality, design, and user experience
- Dedicated to learning as well as sharing new ideas
As part of the team, you will: • Enrich the applications and frameworks hosted on icloud.com, used by millions of people around the world every day • Work closely with visual designers to define and implement the user experience • Collaborate with many different teams from a variety of disciplines across Apple • Tackle difficult problems, invent new solutions; do things that no one else is doing on the web • Design APIs, write tests, participate in code review We are dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse and pluralistic team that reflects the multicultural variety of our customers.
Education & Experience
Our applications are complex and strong CS fundamentals are essential. Whether you have a traditional CS degree or learned some other way, we'd love to talk with you.
Back to top