Software Engineer - iCloud Mail
Posted: Mar 5, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 114092630
The iCloud Mail engineering team is responsible for building cutting edge infrastructures that support our production mail service. This position will focus on the design, implementation, and deployment of the software for our mail infrastructure. The tasks include design, development, testing, deployment and support of mail infrastructure components.
- Minimum of 5+ years experience designing, implementing and supporting highly scalable applications
- Excellent C development and debugging skills, with Java and secondary scripting language experience.
- Familiarity with modern server technologies (e.g., async, non-blocking IO, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience designing, building and maintaining large-scale, high-performance systems and frameworks.
- Ability to wear multiple hats, do whatever it takes ability and attitude.
Consider joining a small team writing the software which provides mail services to iCloud customers. We are looking for a very capable engineer who has a strong background in building high-performance, scalable and extensible systems. In this highly visible position, the successful candidate will both further develop existing mail systems while collaborating with cross-functional engineering teams to define and implement new mail anti-abuse systems.
Education & Experience
BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- - Excellent collaborative skill.
- - Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- - Strong attention to detail.
- - Comfortable working in a loosely structured organization.
- - Highly professional, with the ability to deliver solid work on tight schedule.
- - Understanding of internet mail systems a plus.
Back to top