Software Engineer - Core Drivers
- Austin, TX
Posted: Dec 19, 2019
Role Number: 200134226
The Core Ethernet Drivers team is looking for a software engineer to work on Apple platforms; iOS, OS X, tvOS and watchOS. The candidate will expected to design and implement platform level features that encompass interfacing with drivers to higher level frameworks. In addition, the candidate will be expected to interact on a cross functional level with multiple teams with a critical influence on hardware and software design.
- Experience developing networking device drivers
- Expert level knowledge of C/C++
- Creative, critical thinking and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to deliver solid work on tight schedules
The team is responsible for delivering many of Apple's low-level device drivers; USB, Ethernet, Serial, PCI.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in CS/CE/EE (or equivalent, or related field)
- Excellent collaborative skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with IOKit (preferred, not required)
Back to top