Software Engineer - Cloud Services
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Aug 31, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200150154
Would you love the challenge of solving complex problems that would have a direct impact on the success of product? Our team promotes innovation and the use of new technologies to drive and improve our creative output. We're looking for a creative and passionate person to join us.
- Passionate about designing, implementing and supporting highly-scalable applications and web services
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL database technologies
- Multithreaded and event-driven programming
- Aptitude to independently learn new technologies.
- Ability to design, develop and deploy large scale applications
- Be able to drive a project from a simple idea to an implementation
Consider joining our curated team and help write the software which forms the foundation for some of our most exciting Cloud Services products. We are searching for a passionate engineer who has a strong background in web services development, and who has helped build high-performance, scalable and extensible systems. In this creative and impactful position, you will collaborate with multi-functional engineering teams to define and implement some of the core backend platform frameworks and systems that will power next generation Apple web services.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- • Java, C, C++
- • NoSQL databases such as Cassandra, HBase
- • Linux
Back to top