Posted: Oct 22, 2021
Role Number: 200208326
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple's Partner Solutions and Technology team is building high impact applications for our channel partners, and we are looking for a mid level software engineer to join us in solving problems that directly impact the business. We are looking for passionate Software Engineers with an experience in developing large-scale systems to join our friendly, collaborative team.
- Proven strong programming skills in Java
- Experience in J2EE technologies, JSON APIs and micro-services architecture preferred
- Experience with build and deployment tools, e.g., Git, Maven, etc
- Familiarity in NoSQL database systems such as Elasticsearch, MongoDB highly desirable
- Strong knowledge of Application and Web Servers, e.g. Tomcat, Jetty, Apache, Nginx, etc
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills
- Experience in Cloud technologies will be a plus
Do you want to work in faster paced environment ? Do you dream about solving problems with code? How about the building blocks of a large scale system? If so, come join PS&T team to build and scale our high impact applications for channel partners. If you are a Software Engineer who cares about impeccable code, looks for bugs as a hobby and fixes them with their eyes closed this is the right place. The ideal candidate is a developer with experience in Java, Elasticsearch, Kafka and related technologies, has a keen eye for usability, savors tech challenges and thrives on delivering customer value and satisfaction.
Education & Experience
BS degree in computer science or equivalent field plus 3+ years experience or MS degree plus 2+ years experience, or equivalent.