Software Engineer - Audio Engineering
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Jul 9, 2020
Role Number: 200161688
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The Video Applications group develops leading media creation apps including Final Cut Pro X, iMovie, Motion, and Clips. We are looking for a talented software engineer with a strong passion for audio to help design and develop audio-related features in these applications.
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Strong C++, Objective-C/Swift and Cocoa programming experience
- In-depth knowledge of Core Audio and Audio Unit API's
- Strong understanding of real-time, multi-threaded, object-oriented programming concepts
- Well-versed in digital audio fundamentals (sampling, filtering, compression, media file formats, etc.)
- Familiarity with audio and video editing applications on both desktop and mobile
This is an extraordinary opportunity to apply your skills in audio software programming to innovative media creation products that reach millions of users. You will be continually challenged to find creative solutions to challenging technical problems. The ideal candidate will feel comfortable working at many levels of the software stack including audio processing algorithms, audio engine, data model, and user interface. In this role you will go beyond the norm and demonstrate creativity in problem solving, think dynamically, and adapt quickly to new technical environments. We promote innovation to improve our product performance and stay deeply focused on delighting our users.
Education & Experience
Bachelor of Sciences degree in Computer Science or related field.
Back to top