Posted: Apr 14, 2019
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200051188
Join the team that is revolutionizing the watch! As a software engineer on the Apple Watch team, you will be responsible for building the Clock Faces and Complications. You'll work closely with the UI design, iOS Frameworks, and QA teams to develop interactions of quality that will ship to millions of users. You will join a hands-on development team that fosters creativity and generates novel solutions to deliver engineering excellence.
- You have excellent knowledge of Cocoa frameworks
- Strong Objective-C and/or Swift coding ability
- You have a consistent record of completing projects on-time and to specification
- You have excellent communication and social skills
- You have an extraordinary attention to detail
- You are upbeat, adaptable, and results oriented with a positive attitude
As a member of the team you will have many responsibilities relating to the design, development, and testing of the device software. These include: - We collaborate closely with the design team to open up the boundaries on human-computer interactions. - We craft solutions tailored to the constraints of the software and the hardware of a small, low power device. - We work closely with the iOS Apps, iOS Frameworks and Hardware teams to craft robust and maintainable systems that will stand the test of time. - We coordinate with the quality assurance teams to ensure full test coverage as well as to initiate focused testing on critical components.
Education & Experience
BS CE/CS or equivalent experience required