Software Engineer, Apple Watch
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Oct 29, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200022671
Join the team that is revolutionizing the watch! As a software engineer on the Apple Watch team, you will be responsible for building extraordinary applications and frameworks on a brand new platform. You'll work closely with the UI design and QA teams to develop interactions of superior quality that will ship to millions of users.
- You have excellent Cocoa and Objective-C coding ability
- You have experience with C/C++
- Consistent record of completing projects on-time and to specification
- You have experience optimizing applications and profiling throughout the stack
- Experience contributing to at least one application or framework
- Systems knowledge, hands-on experience with inter-process communication
- You are upbeat, adaptable, and results oriented with a positive attitude
- You have excellent communication and collaborative skills
- Fantastic attention to detail
As a member of the team you will have many responsibilities relating to the design, development, and testing of the device software. These include: • We collaborate closely with the design team to open up the boundaries on human-computer interactions. • We craft solutions tailored to the constraints of the software and the hardware of a small, low power device. • We work closely with the iOS Apps, iOS Frameworks and Hardware teams to craft robust and maintainable systems that will stand the test of time. • We coordinate with the quality assurance teams to ensure full test coverage as well as to initiate focused testing on critical components.
Education & Experience
BS CE/CS or equivalent experience required.
Back to top