Posted: Nov 21, 2019
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200124295
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, phenomenal ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- Experience designing, implementing and supporting highly scalable applications and web services
- Comfortable working with Object Oriented programming techniques
- Familiarity with modern server technologies (e.g., non-blocking IO, distributed storage, completable futures, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent analytical capabilities
- Passion for development
Do you love designing & architecting highly scalable, distributed web services? Would you want to work on Exabytes of data, 10s of thousands of servers, and Millions of hard drives ? Did you ever wonder if Long.MAX_VALUE was big enough ? Does the idea of performance tuning Java applications make your heart leap? Would you like to work in a fast-paced environment where your technical abilities will be challenged on a day to day basis? Do you want to work for one of the world's largest data processing environment? If you answered yes to all of the above questions, then iCloud needs you! We are looking for an energetic Java engineer to develop a critical infrastructure component that is to be a key part of the iCloud ecosystem. Work involves designing and coding this new system, making sure that it is absolutely rock solid.
Education & Experience
BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
Back to top