Software Development Engineer - Video Computer Vision
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: May 15, 2020
Role Number: 200171071
The Video Computer Vision Team at Apple that developed the technology shipped in Animoji, ARKit, and FaceID, is looking for an experienced software engineer. You will be working with experts in machine learning to develop tools, automation and pipelines to analyze and validate massive amounts of data.
- 5+ years of industry experience in C/C++ and/or Python adhering to the best coding practices.
- 3+ years of industry experience in software design and API design.
- Took active role in developing / extending continuous integration, regression testing and integration testing frameworks.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Problem solving, hacking, and debugging skills.
- Experience in productizing deep learning or/and computer vision algorithms is a bonus.
- Experience with acceleration on SoC or/and GPU is a bonus.
- Comfortable working in a research environment exploring the unknown.
You will help implement computer vision/deep learning algorithms on CPU, GPU, and dedicated hardware blocks with an emphasis on performance and power. You will develop new private and public frameworks/APIs used by many clients and be responsible to make those as extendable and readable for years to come. You will work together with algorithm engineers to productize and optimize algorithms and you will work with hardware and driver/firmware teams to build software stack on top of new unreleased hardware.
Education & Experience
Back to top