Software Developer- Apple Pay
Posted: Jun 11, 2019
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200058089
Join our Wireless Technology Ecosystem(WTE) team and drive innovation that matters! We craft and seamlessly integrate technologies that enrich people's lives and deliver the absolute best user-experience. If you're passionate about security and want to work on the world's most groundbreaking mobile payment systems, then we may have the job for you.
- Passion to building scalable and legible software solutions across the stack
- 2+ years of experience in development in C, C++, or Objective C
- Thorough knowledge of macOS and iOS is helpful
- Understanding of cryptographic primitives (RSA, AES, SHA, etc..)
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple teams
- Inquisitive, and seek to tackle everyday problems in innovative ways
- Laser-focused on the smallest details that are meaningful to our customers
- Excellent problem solving and intuitive debugging skills
- You bring passion and dedication to your job and are committed to our vision and supporting the developer community
- Eager to get your hands dirty!
As a Software Developer on Apple Pay, you will work across the entire stack in order delivering a best-in-class mobile payment system, all the way from the underlying implemented on the embedded OS up to the higher level management. This role also has a rare opportunity to work through the entire lifecycle of new payment solutions, from conception through implementation and qualification.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience required.
- Experience crafting security solutions and designing quality modular software.
- Experience in embedded software engineering
- Experience with developing JavaCard applets for JavaCard OS or related software development experience for security products.
Meet Some of Apple's Employees
Every Apple Store is designed to engage its local community, and no one understands this more than Consuela. She motivates her team to engage with customers in new and exciting ways.
Back to top