Social Media Platform Manager
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Oct 3, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200196448
Marcom is Apple's Global Marketing Communications group. We lead all of Apple's advertising and marketing efforts to ensure the considered development and execution of world-class communications. The Social team is responsible for developing high-level strategy, planning, creative concepting, and overall execution in collaboration with our Brand and Advertising Teams. They partner with multiple functional disciplines on show launch and campaign projects throughout the year, in addition to directly contributing to and managing Apple's owned social channels. This requires close collaboration with groups internal and external to Marcom. The Social Media Platform Manager position will be responsible for organizing and executing all technical launch moments for Apple's owned and operated social platforms. Ensuring smooth launch events and pointed communication for all critical launches and evergreen initiatives.
- You have at least 7 years of marketing experience working for global brands with an emphasis on integrated communications and social Platforms
- Solid understanding of marketing best-practices and activations across social media.
- Experience trafficking or publishing leading-edge digital marketing initiatives
- Your project and time management skills are excellent, you learn fast, and can accommodate rapid change reacting quickly to new information.
- Detail-oriented with superior organizational skills -- balancing multiple projects, deadlines, and requests should be second nature to you.
- Human-oriented with an appreciation for collaboration and dedication to cross-functional marketing initiatives that require strategic and thoughtful solutions.
- You are a passionate Apple user who is familiar with Apple applications, including Mail, Numbers, Keynote, Pages, and Calendar.
Responsible for publishing Apple's social presence; ensuring highest-quality and timely launches. Provide organization of marketing content and publishing cadence for various Apple products across organic platforms. Assist in monitoring the licensing and rights clearances, to ensure channels are being adjusted as needed. Collaborate with partner agencies to ensure all teams are informed on planned launches and postings across all projects - to ensure a cohesive social presence for the brand. Stay up to date on new social media tools, best practices, competitive activity, and other social media leaders to bring early adopter technologies and trends. Proactively monitor and identify trending risk areas and make recommendations to mitigate risk.
Education & Experience
A Bachelor's degree or equivalent is required.
Back to top