Social Media Manager, Apple TV+
- Culver City, CA
Posted: Feb 14, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200148508
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We are looking for a Social Media Manager to join our rapidly developing Video business. We are seeking a passionate storyteller, strategic thinker, and skilled communicator with a track record of leading and growing social channels. A deep understanding of social voice, tone, style and creative is critical. This role requires a detailed understanding of tools, analytics and social technology as well as all native platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, YouTube, Tumblr and beyond). You demonstrate a clear ability to develop tactics and campaigns that drive the business goals; earned media, audience growth, owned engagement, acquisition, reach, churn mitigation and more. An in-depth knowledge of movies and TV and how to manage talent in that world is a must along with deep experience in entertainment specific social media.
- Minimum 7 years of social media marketing campaign management, editorial, content creation and distribution required (brand or agency).
- Energy, and enthusiasm for social media. Detailed knowledge and expertise around all social platforms. Significant contacts at all major platforms.
- The candidate is passionate and knowledgeable about entertainment, movies, TV, content development and distribution and current streaming subscription offerings.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and planning skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Expert in developing social marketing strategies that are native to individual channels and demonstrate tangible ROI.
- Expert understanding of how brands should participate in social media in an authentic way.
- The candidate is at the cutting edge of the cultural zeitgeist; understanding internet, social and meme culture and how to credibly and sensitively work within it whilst maintaining brand safety.
- Ability to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects under strict deadlines.
- Passion for working in a fast-paced environment with high level of teamwork with flexibility to work weekends and travel
- Deep ability to collect, analyze and use social data to affect change.
- Conceive, implement and measure social marketing campaigns on a daily basis across all relevant channels. - Develop tactics, plans, partnerships, tools and agencies that help achieve the business goals. - Maintain relationships with external and internal agencies/design teams to brief and manage original content for distribution. - Manage talent and partner communications. Make the most of our talent relationships. - Lead all communication with international marketing leads on priorities and best practices. - Launch, grow and manage channels ensuring milestones are set and met. - Execute social media publishing strategies ensuring that all posts are accurate, punctual, safe and on brand. - Manage daily social communication, consumer listen and response, sentiment analysis and enquiries. - Seek out strategic partnership opportunities with Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook etc to deliver the business goals. - Report on campaigns and augment based on analysis to ensure the most effective approach.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree or equivalent required.
Back to top