Social Gaming Software Engineer
- San Francisco, CA
Posted: Jul 30, 2020
Role Number: 200177701
Join us in crafting an evolution in social gaming across all of Apple's innovative products, including iPhone, AppleTV and TV+, Apple Watch, iPad, and Macs. We have an exciting future roadmap with exciting chances to define gaming. We are seeking a proactive, highly motivated engineer with at least 3 years of experience, to share their expertise in game application, and framework development. Along with excellent skills in Swift and Objective C, you should have strong interpersonal skills, a passion for quality, attention to detail, strong problem solving and critical thinking skills. You will be responsible for implementing new features in existing user interfaces and frameworks as well as crafting and developing complex new applications, user experiences, and frameworks from top to bottom.
- You have in-depth development experience at the application and user interface level with one or more of the following: C, C++, Java, C#, Objective-C, Swift
- You bring strong object oriented programming and design skills.
- You have excellent problem solving, critical thinking and interpersonal skills.
- You're eager to learn new skills and tackle new tasks.
- Bring your keen eye for details.
- Social and mobile game development experience.
- Most of all you have a passion for phenomenal games.
Do you like working on a collaborative project? Do you want to work in an energizing environment? Can you help revolutionize the world of social gaming? We are looking for someone with these dreams. Of course, experience in social game programming, an understanding of server based game development, and experience with the tools required to make a phenomenal game succeed in a competitive market are additional skills we are passionate about. We want to make the game development and game playing experience on Apple hardware a fun, outstanding, and rewarding experience. Bring your skills and enthusiasm to build something great!
Education & Experience
BS in computer science or equivalent.
- Experience with Cocoa
- Experience with Objective-C and/or Swift
- Experience with Apple frameworks
- Experience with CPU/memory profiling
- Experience with asynchronous programming
- Experience with networking protocols
- Experience designing and maintaining APIs
- Experience with best of class user interface designs.
- Experience with social multiplayer game development.
Back to top