SoC System Level Test, Tools and Infrastructure Engineer
Posted: Jan 30, 2020
Role Number: 200032673
Do you love creating elegant solutions to highly complex challenges? Do you intrinsically see the importance in every detail? As part of our Silicon Technologies group, you'll help design and manufacture our next-generation, high-performance, power-efficient processor, system-on-chip (SoC). You'll ensure Apple products and services can seamlessly and expertly handle the tasks that make them beloved by millions. Joining this group means you'll be responsible for crafting and building the technology that fuels Apple's devices. Together, you and your team will enable our customers to do all the things they love with their devices. The System Level Test (SLT) is part of Apple's Silicon Engineering Group design the SLT platform and manufactures the next-generation, high-performance, power-efficient processor, system-on-chip (SoC). The SLT Tools and Infrastructure Engineer is experienced in software, electrical and/or manufacturing test engineering and will collaborate with the product development groups in building the necessary tools and infrastructure to support SLT.
- Development experience with C/ C++ or C#.
- 5 years+ experience preferred
- Experience working on system validation interface and understanding of SoC Digital, Mixed Signal & PMIC Devices with hands on VLSI ATE experience is a huge plus
- In depth knowledge of Semiconductor Manufacturing Process and proven understanding of Electronic Engineering Fundamentals, Design for Test and Manufacturing Concepts
- Expertise in Semiconductor Test Methodology
- Experience with communication interfaces (I2C, Tcp/Ip, USB, RS232, JTAG)
- Able to work with test equipment (ie, oscilloscope, logic analyzer, etc)
- Design and develop infrastructure to support a complex SLT test environment. - Design, develop and optimize application module drivers that interact with the hardware. - Create diagnostic tools to measure and analyze tester hardware and software health. - Contribute engineering efforts from design to implementation, solving complex technical challenges around developer and engineering productivity and velocity - Work with product development engineers to influence development standard methodology and use tools and infrastructure to build repeatable solutions and enforce the importance of code design, testability
Education & Experience
BSEE / MSEE is required
Back to top