SoC Power Platform Engineering Program Manager
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Dec 14, 2020
Role Number: 200001466
Are you a leader? Do you want to utilize your engineering background to make big things happen? Can you influence, connect, get results, and communicate effectively? Can you deliver on a predictable and dynamic schedule? Apple has an extraordinary opportunity for a Platform Engineering Program Manager within the Hardware Technology team. In this role, you lead cross-functional teams for performance, power demand, and delivery and thermal management initiatives from architecture concept to product. We are looking for someone with a consistent track record, leading large multi-functional teams to deliver high quality, complex feature solutions on time. You should be a leader with the breadth of experience, and depth of technical knowledge in the power and performance (PnP) space. You will support the architecture definition phase, as well as driving productization of performance, power, and thermal management features post silicon - working closely with Architecture, SoC Development, Software, Systems EE teams & Silicon Validation teams.
- Requires 7+ years of Technology R&D, 3+ years of Technical Product Marketing / Program Management/ Engineering Management experience.
- Experience developing SoC from Concept to Mass Production is ideal.
- Dedication to own and drive project planning and development using well-defined metrics.
- Self-motivated and dedicated.
- Demonstrated creative and critical thinking abilities.
- Dynamic leader with a collaborative mindset.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and organization skills.
- Experience working in a dynamic multi-disciplined engineering environment, strong multi-tasker.
- Ability to filter and distill relevant information for the right audience.
• Driving work and facilitating communication across many dynamic multi-functional engineering teams. • The ability to negotiate priorities between multi-functional teams and make adjustments where needed while still working towards the Apple standard. • Planning, prioritizing and driving tasks and achievements to meet bold schedules. • Understanding technical issues and driving them to closure by bringing together key partners for decision-making. • Compiling multiple levels of status across a wide spectrum of individual contributors to senior management. • Focused issue tracking, organizing and reporting of program risks, status and options for resolution to executive management.
Education & Experience
BSEE / MSEE or equivalent is required.
Back to top