Siri - Software Engineer, Multi-modal Systems
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: May 1, 2020
Role Number: 200154868
Play a part in the next revolution in human-computer interaction. Contribute to a product that is redefining mobile computing. Create groundbreaking technology for large scale systems, spoken language, computer vision, big data, and artificial intelligence. And work with the people who created the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done - just by asking. Join the Siri multi-modal learning team at Apple. The Siri team is looking for a forward-thinking and talented software engineer to influence in developing Siri's next-generation multi-modal assistant on Apple's innovative devices and novel features. You should be eager to get involved in hands-on work researching and developing new Siri experiences with multiple input modalities like speech, vision, and other sensors.
- Embedded / Server-side software engineering experience on developing systems for computer vision, speech recognition, natural language understanding applications.
- Experience in programming languages including but not limited to C/C++/Python/Java.
- Proficiency in at least one major machine learning framework, such as Tensorflow, PyTorch etc.
- Strong understanding of embedded systems optimization and server-side engineering optimization.
- Demonstrate the ability to prototype machine learning algorithms on a variety of embedded platforms including iOS.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with ability to work well in cross-functional teams.
You will be a part of a team that's responsible for helping develop and integrate Siri's multi-modal experience in a full range of Apple devices. This position requires passion for researching and developing multi-modal software system and frameworks. You will work with the speech, vision, natural language understanding, and software engineering teams to deliver a phenomenal Siri user experience. You must have a "make it happen" attitude! You are collaborative and share a willingness to work hands-on in building machine learning tools, testing, data collection, running experiments as well as work with state-of-the-art vision, speech, and natural language understanding processing algorithms. Because you'll be working closely with engineers from a number of other teams at Apple, you're a teammate who thrives in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities.
Education & Experience
MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field
Back to top