Siri - Software Engineer
Posted: Feb 3, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200067257
Would you like to play a part in the next revolution in human-computer interaction? Come join the Siri team at Apple. Contribute to a product that is redefining mobile computing. Build groundbreaking technology for artificial intelligence. Transform the way people keep up with the world and work with the people who crafted the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done - just by asking.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals including familiarity with basic algorithms Strong object oriented programming and design skills
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Development experience with server-side Java and web services
- 1-4 years of professional/industry software engineering experience
The Siri Team is looking for someone with a combination of strong programming skills and a creative, user-focused mindset. Additionally, someone who can analyze metrics and make data-driven decisions. You will be an outstanding teammate who can collaborate with engineers in several technical areas that have crafted the entire range of Siri's capabilities. You should be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities. Specific responsibilities include: - Creating and implementing natural language interactions and work flow that provide intelligent - user assistance - Writing software across multiple domain areas, from user-facing code to server-side systems - Collaborating with cross functional teams to capture requirements, understand dependencies, define architecture, and implement solutions to well-defined projects - Working with design and client-side teams to ensure a phenomenal user experience - Machine learning projects involving state of the art modeling techniques
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
Back to top