Siri- Software Development Engineer in Test
- Seattle, WA
Posted: Nov 22, 2019
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200017895
Would you like to play a part in the next revolution in human-computer interaction? Contribute to a product that is redefining mobile and desktop computing, create groundbreaking technology to support large scale systems, spoken language, big data, and artificial intelligence and work with the people who built the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done - just by asking? Join the Siri team at Apple as the Siri Quality Engineer. You will work with tools and automation as well as drive testing for the qualification of Siri. This is a fast-paced role with high visibility, impact and helping to build the most advanced systems in the industry.
- 6+ years professional work experience.
- Degree or working experience in software quality engineering.
- Tools and Automation experience required.
- Experience working with server-side Java or web services
- Strong organizational skills and experience working on large cross functional teams.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and pro-active with proven creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- Flexibility to respond and react to a dynamic software environment.
- Familiar with iOS, macOS, debugging tools, experience with Java, C++, Perl, Python, Bash.
- Experience working with large scale server software features.
We are seeking a Quality engineer who will be self-driven for testing Siri by crafting test plans, developing automation, and ensuring high quality feature releases. You are innovative, organized, self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills, with a keen attention to detail and able to work under tight deadlines. Work with peers inside and outside of the Siri team to ensure high quality releases for Siri features - full stack. We also need someone who thrives on working in a fast-paced environment.
Education & Experience
B.S or M.S in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
Back to top