Siri Safety Engineer
Posted: Sep 15, 2019
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200103033
Apple is looking for a Safety Engineer for the Siri Search team, to help us detect hate speech, adult content, spam, and improve safety in the Apple ecosystem.
- Experience shipping production systems: online distributed systems, processing pipelines, or large-scale data analytics systems.
- Industry experience with Machine Learning, or statistical methods, or content classification systems.
- Previous work extracting information from large datasets: analytics jobs, queries, and reports.
In this role you will build methods to model and identify threats, and systems to apply those methods at a large scale. You will have a mix of experience shipping production software at scale, and the knowledge to contribute to the state of the art on online safety. We welcome engineers with experiences from diverse backgrounds, like Trust & Safety in online services, search engines, abuse prevention, and content optimization.
Education & Experience
BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or other quantitative discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- - Experience with handling large scale graphs, on search or other applications.
- - Experience with Search, Information Retrieval, Ranking Systems.
- - Previous work on abuse prevention, hate speech, adult content, spam detection in the industry.
- - Interest in the online safety problem space, proven by academic or industry work
- - Familiarity with the Hadoop stack.
- - Familiarity with Tensorflow, Keras.
Back to top