Siri - Performance Development Engineer in Test
Posted: Jul 24, 2019
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200066140
The Siri Search team is looking for a persistent and independent Performance Development Engineer in Test. We work on a service where every millisecond counts and we'll work every single day to ensure our products have low latency without sacrificing results quality.
- Real passion for crafting and developing performance tests and frameworks
- Experience utilizing industry leading tools and ability to choose the right one for the right job
- Strong knowledge of a compiled language (C, C++, Java, Golang, etc...)
- Familiarity with Golang, AWS, or internet scale web services
- Experience with iOS, macOS, or other Apple technologies
The Siri Search team is building world-class services running at very low latency. We're looking for an experience engineer to design and build tests, tools, and frameworks for shipping high-quality services quickly and expertly. You will partner with multi-functional teams to deploy worldwide each week so we rely on continuous integration and performance testing for each change we make to the system. You will work with all teams around Siri Search to train and help them understand the performance impact of their features and design choices. You will guide them to build faster, more scalable systems quicker.
Education & Experience
BS or MS in CS/CE or equivalent experience is expected. 4+ years of relevant experience.
Back to top