Siri - Machine Learning Engineer (Cambridge, MA)
Posted: May 16, 2019
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200060730
Want to join the team building an intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done? You will be part of a cross-functional team consisting of software engineers as well as machine learning scientists and will have a large impact on the Siri product. You should be creative, hard working, and ready to communicate and collaborate with multiple teams.
- Experience in developing modules & libraries for workflow management systems related to Machine Learning, NLP, ASR
- Familiarity with with large-scale data processing and distributed systems
- Strong coding skills in Python, C/C++
- Experience with CI environment (such as Jenkins, TeamCity) and artifact management solutions
- Comfortable with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Hard working and detail oriented individual who will have a profound impact in making Siri better every single day
You will be a part of a team that's responsible for a wide variety of speech-related research and development activities, including acoustic modeling, language modeling and tools development. Our speech recognition research is typically data driven and we are particularly passionate about unsupervised techniques to leverage large quantities of data. You should be passionate about building phenomenal products. Because you'll be working closely with engineers from a number of other teams at Apple, you're a standout colleague who thrives in a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities.
Education & Experience
BS, MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent degree with 3+ years experience
Back to top