Siri - Infrastructure Engineer for Machine Learning Systems
Posted: Nov 5, 2019
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200120065
Would you like to play a part in ensuring the quality of groundbreaking technology for large scale systems, natural language, big data, and artificial intelligence? Drive the quality of the Siri user experience and work with the people who built the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done - just by asking. Join the Experimental Tools Siri QE team at Apple! We are looking for engineers with a passion for using machine learning to create intelligent applications. Be part of a highly accomplished, deeply technical and close-knit team working closely with machine learning systems, you will create tools that are used by millions of people. You will design and implement new algorithms and techniques for working with machine learning models, and collaborate with the most innovative product development teams in the world. This team builds tools and testing infrastructure that enables product teams across Apple to develop machine-learning solutions that power amazingly intelligent user experiences. In this role, you will build the tools, infrastructure, and work closely with multiple machine learning models. You will also have the opportunity to engage with exciting new-product teams around Apple, and use your skills to solve challenging technical problems in our next generation products that will delight millions of people.
- 5+ years of professional work experience in software development.
- Strong programming and software engineering skills
- Experience designing and implementing large-scale data and compute intensive pipelines and/or tools.
- Experience working with ML pipelines and products.
- Proficiency in Python (preferred), and one other OO language.
- Strong organizational skills and experience working with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to develop long term vision and execute strategies at scale.
- Knowledge of statistics based testing approaches, ML training pipelines and accuracy improvements of ML systems(Preferred).
- Experience in fast-paced, agile work environments.
You will own requirements, inclusive of 'proof of concept' development, and co-own the development roadmap. The ideal talent will define success by completing full product cycle from design, implementation, feedback and iteration on systems, frameworks and tools for the Siri ML teams. This superb engineer will own system integration and contribute to how their software is used in test plans and continuous integration of ML models. The quintessential candidate will help build, measure and use their software to provide insights to the impact of platform changes. You will think of strategic and creative ways to evaluate and improve Siri user experience.
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Computer Science or related field
Back to top