Siri - DevOps Engineer / Kubernetes Expert
Posted: Jan 11, 2019
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200009267
The Siri Search team is looking for DevOps Engineer with expertise managing Kubernetes platform. This person will architect, deploy and manage the Kubernetes platform for the Search team. This person will also help on-board existing applications onto the platform.
- 3+ years experience managing large Kubernetes clusters.
- Experience with DevOps tool chains such as Docker, rkt, Jenkins, Puppet, Git.
- Experience with distributed shared storage such as CEPH, GlusterFS, S3 and etc.
- Experience with system monitoring tools such as Nagios, Sensu, Prometheus and etc.
- Proficient in Python, and Golang.
- Able to set direction and build consensus through vigorous debate.
- Experience with HashiCorp stack - Nomad, Consul, Vault, is a plus.
- Experience deploying and managing Hadoop ecosystem is a plus.
This is an opportunity for a small team of experienced SEs to architect and implement the future of Apple Search serving platform. If you are passionate about automating availability, reliability, security and compliance at scale into systems that enabled the experience of millions of customers, then this is your kind of role. You'll be embedded in the existing team of talented engineers that are already focusing on development, quality, performance, reliability, infrastructure, security and compliance.
Education & Experience
Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
Back to top