Silicon Validation Software Engineer
- Beaverton, OR
Posted: Sep 14, 2021
Role Number: 200107850
Are you passionate about changing the world? We have a critical impact on getting high quality functional products to millions of customers quickly and we are hiring all levels from junior to senior roles. You will be joining a team of expert software engineers with diverse backgrounds (graphics, video encoding, video processing, file systems, CPUs and caching, kernel programming, embedded systems) to test Apple's next generation SoCs. As part of the Silicon Validation team, you will develop or port test software to evaluate various functional blocks.
- Strong programming skills in C/C++
- Experienced with embedded software
- Assembly language programming skills a plus
- Experience with hardware/software interaction
- You have familiarity with computer/system/SoC architecture
- You have experience and/or are interested in writing code to test IO devices and/or functional units
- Linux driver or device driver experience is an asset
- You will work closely with designers and architects to understand various functional blocks and their use-cases - You will integrate existing test software between various test environments - You will enhance the use of the test software to push the functional blocks to their limits - You will work with other groups and organizations to push these tests down into pre-silicon environments
Education & Experience
BS or MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent is required. PhD is desired.
Back to top