Service Operations Lead, Wallet & Apple Pay
- Austin, TX
Posted: Sep 29, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200194647
The Apple Wallet, Payments, and Commerce team is rapidly growing, entering new markets and adding innovative new features to our products. We believe the role would place you in a highly-energized environment with some of the most hardworking creative individuals in the industry where you would be inspired to share your years of experience along with providing extraordinary support for the team. Apple Pay is the leading mobile payments platform for in-store and online payments, and Apple Card has been the most successful credit card launch in history. And we're just getting started! Join the Apple Pay Wallet and Payments Operations team working within our organization to understand, develop and improve our processes to support our customers, and measure our impact on the experience. In this role, you will help us define our future vision, build operational capabilities, and drive launch readiness of new features. In addition, you will have the opportunity to work closely with cross-functional teams, such as Product, Marketing, Retail, AppleCare, and Engineering teams. We're looking for a Servicing experience lead to join the Apple Card and Apple Cash Operations team. This person will be responsible for partnering with external and internal teams to develop new service processes, procedures, and specialist handling with talking points. You should have significant experience in financial services delivery and operations, customer advocacy and service operations. This role is full-time and will be located in Austin, TX.
- Experience in the Financial services industry, credit card and payments related products operations experience preferred
- Deep knowledge and experience in creating servicing processes and procedures along with facts that are simple, transparent, and helpful; you know what has worked before, and learned from what hasn't
- Experience in creation of customer communications in a language that is simple and easy to understand
- Passion and curiosity for defining how we service our customers in the easiest way possible
- Passion for digging deep into a subject matter area
- Ability to collaborate with different teams, utilize outstanding influencing skills, and demonstrate strong senior-level/executive communication abilities.
- Ability to contribute consistently and positively in a high-paced, fast-changing, and unpredictable work environment
- Ability to synthesize complex topics and distill key business dynamics to senior leaders and partners
- Analytical and creative problem solver, with a can-do demeanor and flexibility to accommodate to evolving business needs
- Experience in business operations functions, including various customer servicing channels, vendor management, fraud, and business analytics
- Aptitude and interest in new technical concepts
- Demonstrated ability to deliver large scale projects on-time with consistently successful results while working across departments and time zones.
- High level of proficiency crafting high impact presentations using Keynote (or MS PowerPoint) to clearly articulate solutions.
- Experience in facilitating process re-engineering and improvement workshops.
- Collaborative, flexible and open working style, with an ability to quickly establish trust and credibility.
- Excellent teamwork skills and ability to influence others.
In this role, it is crucial that you develop a strong working relationship with each of your partners. You should be an excellent communicator who is self-motivated and is comfortable working in a global, matrix, fast-paced environment. You will work cross-functionally with a variety of internal groups as well as with external partners, to improve the quality of our services and efficiency and scalability of our operations. Collaborate with Apple Card and Apple Cash partners to create new servicing experiences driven by new processes, creation of procedures, and development of talking points and handling Identify servicing emails needed, draft the language, handle reviews, and launch to help customers Understand the support use cases and handling processes for new features to distill those into what update communications are needed to support them Drive Apple Card and Apple Cash servicing work-streams to ensure outstanding customer service and support Develop and drive improvements across internal and external partners to create best-in-class operational experiences through collaboration, leadership and a customer-focused approach Lead regularly scheduled, cross-functional updates and business reviews Effectively manage partners, subject matter specialists, executives and other internal groups through effective written and verbal communication
Education & Experience
Bachelors in Business, Finance, Engineering or a related field required. MBA or a relevant post graduate degree is a plus. Minimum 8+ years of professional experience required. Prior experience in management consulting or product operations at a tech company and/or startup is a plus.
Back to top