Posted: May 25, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200210439
Design, develop, and launch next-generation Sensing Technologies. The Sensing Systems teams integrates MEMS, magnetic, and capacitive sensors across a variety of Apple products such as iPhones, iPads, MacBooks. Bring devices to life and enable them interact with users and the environment in ways never imagined before. Join us in crafting solutions the world doesn't know of yet. The sensing team is looking for someone who knows analog, has board-level design experience and is a self-driven go-getter.
- Strong electrical engineering background in analog and mixed-signal system-level circuit design
- Extensive experience in MATLAB, SPICE, or similar simulation and modeling tools
- Sensor and systems integration experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and solid teamwork and leadership skills
• System-level prototyping, integration, characterization and validation • Failure mode analysis, root cause diagnosis, and system-level problem solving • Experience analog circuit simulations and data analysis • Schematic design of boards and flexible assemblies • Future technology scoping and proof-of-concept investigations • Business travel to support product development Cross-functional Responsibilities: • Manage cross-functional technical development of sensors • Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Mechanical Engineering, Firmware Engineering, and Process Engineering, to deliver state-of-the-art sensing solutions • Ability to present to Executive Management on key developments / issues • Contribute technical assessments to strategic decision-making relating to technology and investments
Education & Experience
MSEE w/ 2+ years experience or Ph.D in EE
- This role may be located in either San Diego or Cupertino.