Posted: Feb 10, 2021
Role Number: 200002775
Design, develop, and launch next-generation Sensor Technologies in Apple products. The Health Sensing Hardware team develops Sensor solutions and technologies for Apple's products. Bring devices to life and enable them to interact with users and the environment in ways never imagined before. New challenges arise everyday that require sharp problem-solving skills of talented and smart individuals. Join us in a collaborative and hands-on environment that fosters engineering excellence, creativity, and innovation. We are looking for Sensing Hardware Electrical Engineers with analog and system level design skills, to help develop sensors and sensing systems for Apple's future products
- Strong analog circuit and electrical engineering fundamentals. This means you have a deep understanding of why our discipline works the way it does; you've developed an intuition and can apply it to new topics because you understand the basics.
- Experience with hands-on hardware bring-up, debugging, and functional verification. Your depth of expertise in electronic design, primarily analog and some digital, as well as PCB design and fabrication will serve you well.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a key member of a team, ability to communicate with a broad audience and operate with astute interpersonal skills. Highly organized and be able to multitask. Coupled with strong analytical ability, attention to detail will be instrumental to success.
-We are seeking a highly motivated engineer to help develop health, wellness, and fitness sensors, systems, and applications. You will engage in a collaborative, rapidly-changing environment to design groundbreaking new technologies. -You will become part of a hands-on hardware design and development engineering team that fosters engineering excellence, creativity and innovation. Join us to design and develop category-defining features that represent the groundbreaking edge of innovation in the emerging and dynamic consumer health field. -We will empower you to engage with a variety of internal teams and external partners to continually question the limitations of technology implemented in health products. You will thrive in this role thanks to your consumer, health electronics background and depth of expertise in hardware design.
Education & Experience
B.S. or M.S. in Electrical Engineering, Physics, or related field, or industry experience equivalent.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. For more information, please click here.
- Apple will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
- Apple participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Learn more.
- Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Learn more.