Senior Writer, Interactive Values
Posted: Nov 8, 2019
Role Number: 200120575
Marcom is Apple's Global Marketing Communications group. We oversee all of Apple's advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. The Values Team is seeking likeminded individuals who are passionate about Apple's values. These values include the Environment, Privacy, Accessibility, Supplier Responsibility, Inclusion & Diversity, Education, and more. Everyday, you'll work with an incredibly dynamic team of integrated creatives in one of the world's most admired companies. As a writer on the Values, you'll work under the mentorship of two experienced creative leaders. Success in this role requires grit, hustle, and a deep appreciation for creating simple solutions to complex problems. Values team members are expected to bring fresh thinking and new ideas to all things we create and dream of together. On any given day, you'll brainstorm campaigns, conceive innovative interaction models, and experiment with immersive new platforms. And you'll be tasked with communicating Apple's core values in friendly language that's simple enough for everyone to understand. We represent the voice of Apple and offer you the opportunity to do the best work of your career-and have it seen by the millions of people.
- You have at least 5 years of experience at an advertising agency, digital agency, publisher, or in-house creative group.
- Your portfolio demonstrates strategic insight and writing talent through advertising campaigns, digital campaigns, film, and video.
- History of presenting creative work to senior executives.
- You love to think. And write.
- You're curious and inspired.
- You're willing to take risks, fail, and learn.
- You're motivated and responsive to direction.
- You're confident, friendly, positive, and accountable.
- You're able to "kill your darlings" and work for the idea.
- You're comfortable with group dynamics. No quitters.
- You have a "what's the problem, and how can I help?" mindset.
Excellent conceptual and strategic thinker. Natural collaborator, and authentic storyteller. Communicate ideas across mediums with impact. Appreciation for typography, layout, and visual design. Solid command of grammar, syntax, lexicon, and composition. Professional, organized, with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
Education & Experience
A Bachelor's degree is preferred.
Back to top