Senior Wireless Software Engineer
Posted: Oct 30, 2019
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200116481
Join our Sensing & Connectivity team and drive innovation that matters! We build and seamlessly integrate technologies that enrich people's lives and deliver the absolute best user-experience. If you're passionate about building technology that will make a difference, we may have the job for you. The iOS WiFi and Co-ex team under Sensing & Connectivity works on the next generation of WiFi technologies on iOS and Mac, taking into consideration the coexistence of multiple, co-located radio technologies. In this position, you will be a key player to drive innovation and quality for better connectivity, higher performance, and smoother user experience with cutting-edge wireless technologies on iOS products. You will enjoy the opportunity to work with cross-functional teams, both inside and outside of Apple, to design, develop, and drive end-to-end feature development and verification. You'll be part of a high-energy team that has delivered amazing wireless technologies with state-of-the-art feature set, performance and power saving. Our team is seeking a motivated, highly technical and comprehensive individual to help us build the best WiFi experience for our customers.
- Hands-on experience in software development methodologies and programming skills in C/C++/Object-C, Python or related languages.
- Design, develop and debug software features for embedded operating systems.
- Good understanding of wireless communication system, working experience in LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth or related wireless technologies is strongly preferred
- Understanding of RF fundamentals, excellent data processing and analytical skills is a big plus
- Critical thinking capabilities and obsessively passionate and inquisitive, seek to solve everyday problems in innovative and proactive ways
- Clearly communicate and drive multiple projects across many teams, excellent technical writing skills
- Thrive in a collaborative environment and comfortable working with multi-functional, multi-site teams.
Create innovative software and system solutions to solve complicated wireless problems. Investigate root causes and customer facing issues, drive continuous feature enhancements and performance improvement as well as involvement with exploring future technologies.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
Back to top