Senior Tools & Automation Engineer
- Culver City, CA
Posted: Jul 7, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200121794
Are you passionate about software development and automation? If yes, we may have the job for you! We are the Beats Engineering team, and we are looking for a highly motivated engineer, passionate about product development and automation, with excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills. Come join the Beats Automation team of highly-focused engineers that provide solutions to "automate all the things," that involve Beats audio products and more.
- 5+ years of meaningful experience.
- Excellent Python (2 or 3 programming skills).
- Excellent software design, problem solving and debugging skills.
- Experience with building automation tools for hardware and software verification.
- Experience in working in an automated testing pipeline driven by a Continuous Integration framework.
- Experience of embedded operating systems is a plus.
- Ability to define/design/develop/execute/maintain test automation frameworks.
- Knowledge of wireless standards (Bluetooth Classic/LE, WiFi, etc) and Sensors is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of software development lifecycle, test methodologies and tools, and passion for quality processes.
- Ability to deliver high-quality design, code, and tests, on tight schedules. Results oriented and deadline driven.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with cross-functional teams.
- Design, develop, execute auto tests, and maintain automated tests in a continuous integration/delivery environment. - Work with cross-functional teams to understand product requirements, design automation test strategies and solutions, with a goal to validate HW/SW system end-to-end. - Identify continuous improvement opportunities and implement best practices. - Debug and isolate issues/bugs caught in test automation. - Understand product requirements, engage with core team to define automation solutions, and estimate the scope of work required. - Collaborate with, mentor, and influence members within your team and across other teams at Apple. - Deliver solutions that can keep up with a rapidly evolving product
Education & Experience
- BS or MS in CS/CE or equivalent experience
Back to top