Senior Technology and Product Reliability Engineer
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Aug 1, 2020
Role Number: 200184186
Do you want to utilize your engineering background to make big things happen? As part of our Silicon Engineering group, you will take imaginative and revolutionary ideas and determine how to turn them into reality! You and your team will apply engineering fundamentals and start from scratch if needed, bringing forward-thinking ideas to the real world. Join us, and you will help design products that bring to our customers experiences they've never before envisioned. You will work at an exciting silicon design group that is responsible for crafting state-of-the-art ASICs. We have an extraordinary opportunity for Technology and Product Reliability Engineers!
- We are looking for applicants with 10+ years of experience in semiconductor engineering driving technology and product reliability.
- Deep understanding of transistor, passive devices and BEOL reliability fail mechanisms for logic and HV/RF technologies.
- Hands-on experience on reliability of advanced logic nodes strongly preferred, including hardware setups and equipment for testing.
- Experience with silicon product level reliability qualification.
- Good understanding of IC reliability failure modes and tools for root cause finding (EFA, PFA, Nanoprobe, etc.).
- Experience collaborating with foundries in the areas of WLR, technology and product qualification.
- Ideal candidates will have prior experience and success delivering new designs to production under a very aggressive schedule.
- Good data analysis, problem solving, and communication skills required.
Imagine yourself at the center of our processor design effort, collaborating with design teams and providing a critical impact on technology. In this highly visible role, you will be responsible for technology, circuit and products reliability, interacting with foundries, designers and systems teams to deliver outstanding products to millions of customers. Your main responsibilities on this role will be: - Team up with foundry reliability engineers to deliver competitive reliability models for our products design. - Drive design for reliability methodology for all our products in collaboration with designers and IP vendors. - Drive foundries to timely technology qualification. - Team up with product teams to define product reliability test chip requirements. - Work closely with product and system teams to develop methodologies that enable the highest efficiency products while maintaining high reliability standards.
Education & Experience
BS / MS is required, PhD preferred.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
Back to top