Senior Software Engineer - Nearby Interaction (U1)
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Jul 9, 2020
Role Number: 200180358
Are you passionate about enabling completely new classes of user experiences that are based on spatial awareness? Do you thrive in the creative process of designing, implementing, and evaluating software systems? This role might be for you. The Location Technologies team is looking for creative, driven, and detail-oriented software engineers to design and develop software systems, libraries, and frameworks that ship with Apple's operating systems.
- Fluency in C++ is required, Objective-C is a big plus
- Track record of shipped libraries, frameworks or SW systems
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Strong sense of responsibility and an obsession for quality and details
- An irresistible urge for prototyping and dreaming up new applications
You will be challenged with unique problems: designing, developing, optimizing, maintaining, and evaluating software solutions for the current and next generation of products. Our team works on software for Ultra Wideband (U1) and the public Nearby Interaction framework.
Education & Experience
Minimum requirements: BS or MS in computer science, electrical engineering, or related field or at least 4 years of equivalent experience.
Back to top